Mezzanine Floor Racking Systems
- Operation using combined forklifts with trolleys and hand loading and unloading
- Mezzanine can be one, two or more levels
- Ideal for using standard pallet racks supporting the mezzanine
- Another of Mezzanine containing racks on it
- Quick & easy to assemble
- Can be adapted to specific client requirement with wide range of accessories such as steel decking panels, timber planks, mesh decking or plywood
Mezzanine system allows you to change empty overhead space into useable storage areas. Depending on the size of your facility, a mezzanine can be one, two or more levels high. This storage structures offer you to leverage potential storage space without having to pay for expensive relocation or reconstruction costs. Dan Cuong's Mezzanines can be integrated into existing racking systems and are designed with stability-versality concept. Although a Mezzanine structure can be bolted to an existing building for support, it can also be easily relocated to another facility if your storage requirement change. Furthermore, Mezzanines can be custom designed to suit your particular needs because we never assume that one size fits all.