Double Deep Racking System
Arising from Selective racking systems, not only does Double Deep Pallet Rack Increase storage efficiency by improving pallet density, but it accomplishes this while maintaining a high number of pick faces in your warehouse. This system, where requires the use of a special Reach Truck, combines the advantages and disadvantages of Selective Racking Systems and Drive-In Racking Systems.
- 50% selective of goods / pallets
- 50% 2nd deep goods / pallets to be access after remove 1st pallet
- Increase 30% to 40% floor space utilization
- Stock rotation average
- Increase 40% pallet location
- Double deep reach truck require to access pallet up to maximum 12 meters