Free Flow Racking System
Flow racking systems consist of very particular types of high-density racks: their components and structure leverage gravity to streamline all goods extraction and storage operations.
- Provides high-density storage
- First-in, first-out (FIFO) inventory control, with automatic inventory rotation
- Best for storage of like items and high volume items
- Made up of dynamic flow rail and static rack structure
- Loads on inclined end, unloads on opposite (declined) end
- Flow created by loading action and gravity with no energy consumption