Mezzanine Floor Racking Systems
Mezzanine system allows you to change empty overhead space into usable storage areas. Depending on the size of your facility, a mezzanine can be one, two or more levels high. This storage structures offer you to leverage potential storage space without having to pay for expensive relocation or reconstruction costs. Dan Cuong’s Mezzanines can be integrated into existing racking systems and are designed with stability-versatility concept. Although a Mezzanine structure can be bolted to an existing building for support, it can also be easily relocated to another facility if your storage requirement change. Furthermore, Mezzanines can be custom designed to suit your particular needs because we never assume that one size fits all.
- Maximum / Increase floor space usage
- Convert overhead space / air space to become usable storage space
- Suitable to store hand pick storage goods
- Custom designed to suit your particular needs
- Sprinkle, lighting, goods lift and ventilation hose can be attach with structural
- Flooring material: Steel plate / steel grating / timber / plywood to be selected